The 10 Best Diamond Bows By Bowtech Archery
The Carbon Knockout compound bow was inspired by and designed for huntresses. Because of this, it is lightweight, weighing a mere 3.2 lbs. and this makes it ideal for hunting because it is easily portable and can be carried up trees as you look for the perfect shot. It is also very compact, measuring 30 inches from axle to axle and this makes it easily maneuverable when hunting.
It has a smooth and effortless draw, with options of a 40, 50 and 60-pound draw weight. This makes it very comfortable to use by huntresses because they use less energy to draw the bowstring. It has rotating modules that make the draw length adjustable to any length between 22.5 and 27 inches. This range is sized to fit nearly every female archer by matching their own draw lengths. These rotating modules are easy to adjust and will give you an easy time as you set your preferred length.
This bow has a binary cam system, which has two cams slaved to each other and this ensures that they rotate in perfect synchronization as you draw the bowstring. The result of this is a high level of accuracy because of the level nock travel.
Features at a glance
- Brace height of 6.75 inches
- Shoots arrows at a speed of up to 302 feet per second
- Compact and lightweight
- Available in Mossy oak breakup country and Micro carbon finishes and topped off by blue colored cam systems
- Available in right hand and left-hand orientations
- Made of a carbon compound material called knight riser
- Comes equipped with a R.A.K system.