Best Barnett Crossbows For Hunting and Target Shooting
Although named the 375, it actually has a top speed of 385 FPS, which is very quick, and delivers these arrows with a kinetic energy of 125 Ft. lbs. This thrust, coupled with its Realtree Max-1 camo pattern, make it very effective at hunting big game in broad terrain, thick bushes or in the woods.
It features a carbonlite step-through riser, which doubles up as the foot stirrup, eliminating the extra weight and length that would have otherwise been on the additional stirrup. This means that the ghost 375 is weightier towards the stock, making it balance very well as you place it on your shoulders. This achieves a level of stability that enables you to make very accurate shots over long distances. Additionally, it has a pass-through foregrip that makes it much easier to hold using both hands, making it more stable when firing.
It has a power stroke of 14.125” and a draw weight of 165 pounds, which might be a bother to weak hands. However. It comes with a rope cocking device, which works in tandem with the step-through riser to simplify the drawing process and make it a little bit bearable. It is also compatible with a crank cocking device, which when installed, significantly reduces the required loading effort.
Features at a glance
• Trigger tech friction-less release technology gives it a simple to press, 3-pound release trigger, which is a joy to use.
• 7/8” Picatinny rails
• Anti-vibration limbs
• Finger safety reminders and ADF system make it safe to use
• Soft-lok floating bristle arrow retainer
• Requires assembly before use. The riser is attached to the stock using a single bolt.
• Comes with a 4×32mm illuminated scope, a side mount quiver, 2 20” headhunter arrows, lubrication wax and a rope cocking device.