Best Barnett Crossbows For Hunting and Target Shooting
This is the only full-sized Barnett crossbow that has a desert tan colored stock. It does not have a camo pattern and thus, hunters who do not feel like blending in; those who are confident enough to forge their own hunting ways should have a go at this.
As you forget your own hunting path, this crossbow assists by enabling you to deliver arrows at 330 FPS with 91.9 Ft. lbs. of kinetic energy. This gives you just the right amount of power to bring down your targets in medium range. To achieve this, it has lightweight composite limbs that give the string a draw weight of 140 lbs. over a 12.5” power stroke. Once drawn, everything is set to deliver the powerful punch.
It is quite lightweight, weighing in at just 6.4 pounds, and has a narrow axle to axle length, measuring 16.125”. This narrow width makes it easily maneuverable between trees and bushes while its weight makes it easy to carry when stocking the prey or even when climbing up tree stands.
Features at glance
• Incorporates the use of trigger tech frictionless release technology with a 3 pound, zero-creep release.
• Pass through foregrip makes it easy to handle
• Compatible with a crank cocking device
• Features an anti-vibration foot stirrup
• Requires only a single bolt assembly
• 7/8” Picatinny rails
• Finger safety reminders and anti-dry fire trigger system
• Comes with a rope cocking device, a 4x32mm multi-reticle scope, a quiver with 2 20”headhunter arrows and lubrication wax.